Some thing from my weekend

Hi bloggers

In my weekend I found it very eventful and entertaining. 

I am going to write about when I went to my friend's birthday. I met my friend Josefa 11 years ago when I came to live in Santiago, she was staying in her grandmother's flat, the same building where I came to live, since they had also just moved from the north of our country, but she came from Calama and I from Copiapó. Now we live in diferent places, but we still keep seeing each other. 


So my friend celebrated her birthday in her house with her friends from university and one person from her old school, just one, her family, my sister and I.  And I must say that her mother is very good at baking, in fact she has an alfajores store on instagram (@alfajoreria_sweetsecret), and of course she made the cake and everything that was to be eaten at the party, it was very delicious. 
The party was entertaining and I met new people, all very nice, and I spent time with her sister and cousins. We ended up playing beer pong, which they always play at their house when they celebrate a birthday. It's the time when I practice and I'm not very good, but I'm not the worst either.


Other thing that happend to me this week, I won a ticket to a concert this was so exciting to me, I never imagined I would win the contest!! so that was very unexpected. I participated to invite my friend to go with me so I ended up giving her the ticket, because I already had mine. This same day I listened to the new album by one of my favorite artists, Zayn (a song that I would recommend is "Dreaming", such a good song). 
So that's all about something from my weekend, thanks and byee





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario