Hobby


 A Hobby:

Hi, today im goin to write about one of my hobbies, this one in particular is like a  grandmothers hobby.

I learned about crochet in a quarantine time, I remember see lots of pictures of clothes chocheted in Pinterest, so i wanted try to do my own thing. I started to investigate about this and a few weeks later I buy the necessary to star knitting, a pack of crochet toothpicks and wool of different colos.

My first creation was a bucket hat, I found a tutorial video on youtube, but  the girl of the video explained how to do it in english; I didnt understand everything she was saying,  but I could  follow the instructions. My first time crocheting it was a success, my hat looked  the same as in the picture.

This hobby is mostly a holidays hobby, because in vacation I have more time to do what I want, and knitting take a lot of time when you are a beginner. Most of the time I knit hats, but the last time I maked a t-shirt to use in summer. 

My bigger sister also makes crochet thing, she is so good in that, some times i ask her how to do some thing that I dont understand  from the video. She started like me in pandemic and with a follows tutorials. 
I like this activity because you can do many thing as clothes, bags, amigurumis (fluffy toys), hats, etc. 



Comentarios