Final post


Hi classmates

Today I'm going to write the last post, so personally I hadn't had classes of English in probably 3 years, so after doing this course, I can say that I really enjoyed the classes, specially because what we did the most was practice our English speking and writing, and those are the two things that I practice the least on my own.

The blog is a new thing to me, and is an activity fun to do, bringing back memories and writing for others is pleasant and entertaining. The post I enjoyed the most is "special photograph", is a story that I always like listening and in this case reading, because they are happy memories, so yeah is the one of the blogs that I like to write!

Unfortunately the post I least enjoyed, I don't even writte yet (sorry), is "British Council Learning English", like you say in your post, is the least personal topic, so I had no ideas to write, but I can say now the activity of that day and the page for test our level on the language, I considerate very useful and a good way to practice English.

On the other hand, reading the storys of the course is amousing, "Television Programme of Childhood", and of course "A concert, show or Exhibition" it was one of my favorites topic to read.

I realised writing this final post that my English writing probably is better now, I don't say it is SO MUCH  better, but something is something, you know. Now i know what "queue" means and other words that I didn't even know in English before. It also helped me to notice mistakes, for examples when I write, I always add an "a" before the words, it's automatic thing that I do, and I notice it when I reread my blogs, so now I'm more conscious when I do it.

In general I enjoy these English classes, maybe I would liked to take some grammar classes, which is something that is a bit difficult for me, to be able to apply it in our conversations on tuesdays and in our blogs on thursday; but that's all, and I don't complain about anything, since I liked that they weren't monotonous classes where you only listen to a teacher talk; now I say goodbye.

Thanks and byeee

Comentarios