Places to eat

Hi classmates 

 

Today I'm going to write about really good places to go to eat burguers and pastas.

This restaurant is in Barrio Bellavista, its name is "Bombo burguer" the prices are not too expensive, but they are not cheap;  the food is tasty and if all the people in the table buy their own dishes (each one orders one thing),  you can repeat your drink and fill out your fries, as many time as you want.  I ordered the "classic" burguer, it comes with lettuce, tomato, meat, mozzarella cheese, red onion, fried potatoes and "mayo" as a base; includes drink and chips.
I don't go regularly to this places, or other restaurants, because we almost always order to eat at home, but is an activity that I really enjoy. 

And the pasta restaurant is Golfo Di Napoli, it is an Italian restauran, of course, it is at Duble Almeyda 2435. You can eat pizzas and fresh pastas in the same restaurant or you can order and pick up your order. The dishes are quite large and cheap, I always ravioli stuffed with spinach ricotta and pesto sauce, lasagna or potato gnocchi with four cheeses, this dishes are the best, I have never tried their pizzas, because I'm more of a pasta fan. 

And finally, a restaurant that I would recommend to go eat with friends is "El muelle", located in La
Serena, avenida del mar 4600; is a pub restaurant. It has outdoor seating overlooking the sea where you can see very nice sunsets, they have live music (when I went they had a dj) the food and drinks are very delicious and the atmosphere is nice; so if you are ever in La Serena you already know.


Byee

Comentarios