Special Photograph







I choose a photograph of a very special day to me, decembre 1 of 2022, i waited a long time for this specific day. Is the day i saw one of my favority artist, in his second concert in Chile and frist as a solo artist. 

The photograph show, me and my friend in the ended of the concert, you can see how tired and devasted we are, and off course our outfit, my skirt and desing of the back of my shrit i did by my own. 

I going to beginnig of the story, so the day before of 1/12 i take a test called paes, is the test to enter in a universiy, after that in the night like 10pm I went to the house of my friend Arantza, so in the morning we can go together and get in a queue, i was anxious and excited, so i cant sleeped well.  We wake up at 4am, we dressed and make up a little, we put our thing in backpack and we go out to the stadium. It was early but the queue was for blocks and blocksc. We ate breakfast and lunch in the queue,  we sat for a few hours, but then we waited standing, for like a 3 hours.

Long story short, at 6pm i think, we can get into the stadium, it was insane, so many people runinng together to get the best place but my and my friend we are good in that, we did it, we were only at three rows away.  

The concert was amazing, the 3 first song they were intense, i mean we were all so squashed together that was a little  claustrophibic, in a song the staff stoped the show, for security of the poeple. But after that i enjoy all the songs, i sing so so loud, and danced sure. Seeing in live after seen it only on my phone was so amazing. 

When the concert ended i saw to my friend and we laughed at appearance of us, our hair was very desordenado, off course, because during the show everyone has their arms up. Any ways, we take the photo in the front of the stage. In the photograph cant be seen but, the stadium was a full of boas and feathers of many colors. 

That was my story of what this photo is special to me, i dont write all the thing, because they are too many, but how could you realize i am a big Harry Styles fan.




Comentarios