Concerts the best experience

 

Hi classmates,

Today Im going to writte about one of my favority topics, concerts.

The first time I went to a live show, it was a day like today, may 16th, 2022 and I saw Louis Tomlinson in his firts concert as a solo artis, then in december of the same year I went to see Harry Styles. I enjoyed and I loved both shows. The best part of this concert was when I listened the songs Only Angel and Kill my mind.
When I go to a live show, I do all I can to get to a good place, specially when I go in furthest galery form the stage.

In october of 2023 I went to see The weeknd, in his tour "After hours", I went because whoever was going couldnt attend and gave me the ticket, I went with my two sisters and we managed to be in the front row. This show had an impressive stage with a statue in the middle, it was such an experience with the lights, the big stage and the fire. It was insane, and of course the voice of Abel is amazing. 
The highlight of the concert was, without a doubt, when Abel came down from the stage and went to the audience, I saw him less than a meter away, the person next to me even touched his hand, I was that close! 

I really love going to concerts and fortunately the next weekend I am going to see Louis Tomlinson again, and in September I am going to see Niall Horan for the first time, Im so exited for this concert , I cant wait.

So yes, this is all. I hope next year i will go to see more artists live like Zayn or Brent Faiyaz, and one day depending on the line up and the price of the ticket, go to Lollapalooza or another festival.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario