Programme from my childhood.

 

Hi, today Im going to writte about programmes of my childhood, I remember watching a lot Disney Channel, shows like: Hanna Montana, The wizards of Waverly Place, Phineas and Ferb, etc.

One of the programme of my childhood is "Brandy y el Sr.Bigotes" me and my sisters watched the program in the morning while we ate our breakfast, after that we went to school.

"Brandy y el Sr.Bigotes" is a animeted comedy about the adventures of two special and particular friends who live in the Amazonas, because they fall out of  the plane by mistake. 

Brandy is a spoiled dog who is full of self belief and Sr.Bigotes is a crazy rabbit.

They learn how to live in this new place and they build a house with the remains of the plane.

I really liked this program, the story and the characters were very interesting and fun, the setting was very colorfull and different every time. I dont even remember the last time I watched this program, maybe in 2018 it was the last time, but I still remember the intro song.

Comentarios