A piece of technology


Hi classmates,

Today I'm going to tell you about my second most use piece of technology which is my computer; a Macbook Air from 2013.  I bought in 2021, because I needed to change my old computer.

Some characteristics that I like of this computer is the quality of the screen, the size, the shiny material. Despite the fact that it's thin I would like it to weight less, and the truth is now I want a modern model, but this one is still working so good; the only problem of this computer is it doesn't let you install new aplications if you don't update the software. 

I usually use it to do study tasks in illustrator and photoshop, to create new things,  to look for inspiration for my works, listen to music while I do other things like wash the dishes, clean my bedroom, do my tasks, etc. I use it to watch movies and videos, too.
I like my computer, because it is so useful.


Comentarios